Tier 1 Innovator visa
The Innovator visa is the replacement for the Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) category. It is for the more experienced, proven business entrepreneur who wishes to establish a viable business in the UK with real prospects of growth.
What are the key criteria to obtain an Innovator visa?
- An original business plan demonstrating innovation
- Support from an Endorsing Body
- Business investment from just £50,000
- An acceptable level of English
- Adequate maintenance funds (unless exempted)
TIER 1 (INVESTOR) VISA
- Applicants under the Tier 1 (Investor) category are high-net-worth individuals who wish to make a substantial financial investment in the UK.
In order to qualify for a Tier 1 (Investor) visa, applicant must:
- Have at least £2 million of their own, under their control, held in a regulated financial institution and disposable in the UK; and
- Have opened a bank account with a UK regulated bank for the purpose of investment.
- Under this route applicant will be exempted from the English language any maintenance (funds).
UK STUDENT VISA
The UK student visa category allows overseas students to study in the UK at various levels, ranging from primary and secondary to post-graduate and vocational. Anyone wishing to study in the UK is required to obtain a student visa before commencing any course.
The Tier 4 Student visas of the points based system caters for applicants seeking to study at universities, colleges and other educational institutions throughout the UK. Categories of Student visas includes Student visa for adults who want to come to the UK for their post-16 education and Child Student visa for children aged between 4 and 17 years old on a long course of study.
TIER 4 (GENERAL) STUDENT VISA
- The Tier 4 (General) category is for adult students who want to come to or remain in the UK to pursue their post-16 education.
- Applicants under the Tier 4 (General) student must have 40 points of the points assessment:--
- 30 points for having a valid confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS), which is given by the approved education provider and 10 points for cover the course fees and living costs (or the maintenance funds).
UK WORK VISA
The UK Work Visa categories are for the non-European migrants who want to work and live in the UK. Most of the work-based categories are part of the UK's Points-Based System (PBS) for immigration since 2008. Each category within the system has its own purpose, criteria and requirements. The PBS has been developed to help the UK to manage its migration program more effectively and attracting the most talented workers.
The Work Visa categories have been divided into following subcategories:
- Tier 1 Visa - High-value migrants
- Tier 2 Work Permit for Skilled Workers
- Tier 5 Temporary workers
VISITORS VISAS UK
UK is one of the world’s popular destinations across the globe, attracting millions of foreign visitors each year seeking to enter the United Kingdom temporarily for general, business and other special purposes. From sightseeing to meeting friends, from travelling to making business trips, the UK has plenty to offer. Since 27 November 2008, Government of UK has implemented certain rules to review the process of Immigration to UK. This has been done to ensure that all the visitors are genuine on their activities.
Applicants may plan to walk the same streets as the kings, queens, princes, and princesses that they have studied in history class, read about in the newspapers, and seen on television.
- Business Visitor Visa
- Family Visitor Visa
- Marriage Visitor Visa
- Tourist Visitor Visa